WEARX design, manufacture, install and improve wear liners for various mining applications.
WEARX wear liner materials are available in a range of shapes and sizes. See below some of our wear liner materials:
- Carbon Chromium Overlay (CCO) Plate
- Quench and Tempered Plate (500 & 600 Grade Plate)
- High and Medium Chromium White Iron
- Nickel Chromium White Iron
- Tungsten Wear Plate
- Alumina Ceramics
- Chocky blocks, wear bars and wear buttons
WEARX manufacture castings from high chrome irons (in particular 27% chrome), spheroidal graphite (SG) cast iron and Ni-hard cast irons in WEARX’s foundry facility which caters for liners from one kilo up to one tonne.
Learn more about our wear liner solutions here.
LIFTX® is a safe liner lifting tool designed to work specifically with WEARX wear liner systems and offers the following benefits:
- Elimination of manual handling
- More efficient liner installation
- Safer liner change outs
Learn more here.
Talk to us about your project
Liner Solution Case Studies
Challenge Solution Impact Plate Improvement Location: Orange, New South Wales […]
Challenge Solution Hoisting Skip Liner Redesign Location: Parkes, NSW Material Handled: […]
Challenge Solution Gyratory Crusher Arm Protection System Location: Parkes, New […]