GRIDLOCK® is a modular range of wear liners incorporating a unique ‘anti-wash’ and gridlock interface designed to:
- Eliminate joint wash generated using traditional square liners
- Ensure maximum utilisation of the liner’s available wear material is achieved
- Eliminate failure of assets such as chutes, skips and feeders
- Make liner replacement easily forecasted
Horizontal, vertical and double-sided designs are manufactured in a wide range of sizes and materials to suit specific applications.
GRIDLOCK® has been specifically designed to ‘capture’ product to maintain full joints and create a solid surface area for material flow.
The ‘full’ joints eliminate the preferential wear traditionally associated with brick pattern liner systems.
Liner wear is substantially reduced ensuring maximum utilisation of the liner’s available wear material is achieved.
LOCATION: Paraburdoo, Western Australia
HANDLING SYSTEM: Conveyor
MATERIAL HANDLED: Iron Ore
RATE: 7000 tonnes per hour
- Traditional brick pattern lining system
- Preferential wear through liner joints
- Difficult to forecast liner replacement
- Liner cracks causing holes and chute failure if not identified early
- Liner failure occurring at 15mm of scoured wear
- Unique GRIDLOCK® liner design
- Minimal preferential wear
- Easy to forecast replacement (consistent wear rates)
- Elimination of holing in the chute skin
- Elimination of liner failure at 15mm